The Philips ELIITE Academy mission is to support you through your interest in Philips Image Guided Therapy Devices, translating applicable skills in the clinical setting into confidence with personalized care solutions. Philips ELIITE Academy delivers strategically valuable educational programs to meet your evolving needs in improving quality of life for your patients.
For Peripheral Vascular customers, we offer live courses led by leaders in the field, personalized peer-to-peer training, self-paced distance learning, and comprehensive educational opportunities in the following subject areas:
- Foundational atherectomy in PAD
- Foundational IVUS in AV Access
- Foundational IVUS in Deep venous disease
- Foundational IVUS in PAD (lower extremity)
- Foundational IVUS in Peripheral (AAA, EVAR)
- Advanced concepts of IVUS in Deep venous disease
- Advanced concepts of IVUS in Peripheral (AAA/EVAR)
- Advanced concepts in PAD and CLI
Improving PAD workflows through intravascular ultrasound innovations
July 08, 2021 at 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM ET
This virtual course will present the audience with a panel of perspectives on how the utilization of IVUS in patients with peripheral arterial disease helps to inform treatment algorithms through an interactive case demonstration and discussion. Opening case examples will also give a sneak peek to the advancements made with the new Philips .018 OTW IVUS catheter.
Access our calendar of live upcoming courses below for registration